Specializing in Playground HIC Testing, Playground Inspection and G-max Testing for Synthetic Turf Surface
Provide a safe recreation area with the professional and certified testing services offered by PlayItSafe2Day Inc.
Our logo says it all, if you can Quantify it, you can Measure it. If you can Measure it, you can Improve it.
Our goal is to inform and assist our customers in providing a safe play area weather that be a playground or a synthetic turf sports field. We strongly urge our customers to be proactive as opposed to reactive in today’s safety environment.
• More than 200,000 playground related injuries are reported annually with 76% of these injuries occurring on public playgrounds
- • 68% of these injuries are from falls to the surface
- • Each year in the US, an estimated 38 million children and adolescents participate in organized sport
- • Over 200,000 patients are treated with non-fatal sport related traumatic brain injuries annually
We are committed to the safety of children and adolescents that participate in sports or play. We offer a number of services that will allow the owner/operator to monitor and document the performance of these areas. We can assist an owner/operator in establishing audit and inspection intervals as well as maintenance procedures. Our primary services that we offer are the following:
- Head Injury Criteria ( HIC ) Testing
- Playground Audits / Inspections
- G-max testing
Our testing is performed on-site at your location, using industry tools and measuring systems to ensure the most accurate results. Whether we're making sure that a playground is safe for children to play in or testing the turf of a sports field, it's our mission to make sure that the environment conforms to safety standards, which results in a safer place for people of all ages to enjoy.
- Our testing conforms to F1936-10 standards
- Testing is usually complete within 1.5 to 2 hours
- Allow 24-48 hours after the test is finished for the report to be provided to you
- All testing is performed by Certified professionals
- Every piece of playground equipment, including its surface, will be thoroughly tested to ensure they meet certain safety requirements
- Our HIC testing is compliant with ASTM F1292-09
- It takes approximately 3 hours for the test to be performed
- Allow 24-48 hours for the test report to be completed and delivered to you
- All testing is performed by Certified CPSI trained professionals
- Playground inspections – ASTM F1487-07ae1 and CPSC Publication # 325
We are proud to hold the following Certifications and Memberships
- Certified CPSI
- Alpha Automation (we also purchase all of our equipment from Alpha Automation)
- Certified and trained with use of all testing equipment (provided by Canadian Playground Advisory Inc.)
- ASTM International
- NRPA (National Parks and Recreation Associations)
To request a quote for our services, don't hesitate to drop us a line. We are located in Calhoun, Georgia. While we service clients across the Southeast US, we frequently travel across the entire United States.